Tong Len Practice can be used for:
• Alleviating mental and emotional stress.
• Mending separations within to a level one is ready for.
• Deepening one’s connection to others and the world.
• Developing Enlightened, Fearless Wisdom and Compassion.
• A good compliment to managing sickness and pain.
• Developing acceptance of self and others.
What is a Transmission?
A Transmission is more than just instruction. It is like an Activation. It is a process of awakening, and aligning a person’s energy bodies to a Sacred Lineage, Practice, Frequency and/or Vibration. In so doing it allows the person to express Spiritual talents, channeling healing energies, and perform Spiritual practices with little or no risk. Other terms used for Activation are “attunement” or “empowerment.”
Checklist for Ton Len Transmission/Attunement:
No drugs and alcohol two (2) days before activation date.
Get enough rest and sleep before the activation.
RSVP your attendance for the event by following presented steps to enrollment.
Research on who is Bodhisattva Guan Yin Ma/Avaloketishvara.
Come on time to the even
To fully prepare for the Tong Len practice – It is recommended that one goes through the foundation practice of NGONDRO.