We at Sattvah Wellness are committed to safeguarding the data of our clients/community. This policy outlines how your data is kept safe and secure.
The data we refer to are information gained through our websites, social media outlets, participation in events, and client engagement.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? Sattvah reserves the right to collect the following kinds of information.
• Email addresses
• Communications through Email and other digital platforms.
• Names of clients
• Geographical location
• Spiritual/Religious affiliations
• Audio/video recordings of services/events.
The information stated above may be collected selectively based of client engagement and applicability.
2. WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
• To personalize your experience. Your personal information helps us connect with you in delivering our services.
• For communication. To have a clear path of communication with our clients to serve their needs, customize services if needed, do follow ups, respond to inquiries and concerns, receive feedback, send announcements and schedules of upcoming events, updates, promotions, changes in service (s), and even service delivery.
• To facilitate online transfer of payments from client to service provider and/or visa versa.
• Any use of client’s personal information for marketing purposes will be done with the explicit permission of client and will be retracted immediately after client requests it.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
• Your data is accessible to the proprietors of Sattvah. Who are DAVID MONTECILLO and CLAUDINE MANGASING. As of now there are no other members of Sattvah which means that only two people have access to your data for use of Sattvah’s going concern.
• We do not sell you data to third party individuals and/or companies whose business is in part mining for information such as yours. Doing so does not push our business purpose forward.
• Your data is stored digitally in the secure cloud of Gmail.
• Sattvah is currently using the online app called Mailchimp for it’s mailing list capabilities as well as gmail for storage and registration functions.
• Even if your data is accessible by limited people, it is important to know that sending data through the internet is not all that secure. Sattvah is not responsible for any delays, crashes, and other problems caused by the internet, your internet service provider, or other parties involved in the transmission of data.
4. HOW MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION Sattvah may share such data to the following recipients as well as the following situations.
• Situations where we deem appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, protect our rights, property, and ensure our safety.
• We share information only for the purpose of what is stated in our digital marketing/awareness presence materials i.e. websites, social media platforms, etc.
• Sattvah does not give an absolute guarantee on the safety of data during the transfer of information. This is due to the internet generally being an insecure communications medium. With this said, Sattvah does not be held liable for damages for any loss of confidentiality or any information transmitted herein.
• Any sharing of client information, such as referring a client to an associate professional to complement/complete service to client, will be done upon client’s explicit permission.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
• Your data will be stored for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and other purposes that you have consented from time to time.
• Your information shall be stored by Sattvah to fulfill obligations, requirements from legal, and/or industry standards set by a governing body.
Cookies consist of parcels of information, often including unique identifiers that are sent by web servers to web browsers. They may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate through different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. On the other hand, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
7. REMINDER OF YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
You may have encountered the following in other Data Policies. We feel that it is worthwhile to present as a reminder.
• Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about the collection, processing, and disposal of your personal data.
• Right to Object: You have the right to question how your data is collected, shared, and stored as well as withdrawing from being part of our mailing list and any other consent that you may have given.
• Right to Access: You have the right to reasonable access to the contents of your personal data.
• Right to Rectification: You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data and have it immediately and accordingly corrected, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
• Right to Erasure or Blocking: Based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our system.
• Right to Damages: Subject to the results of verification of investigation, you may be indemnified for any damages sustained due to unauthorized use of your personal data.
• Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request from a copy of your personal data.
• Right to File a Complaint: If you feel that your personal data has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed of, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with